We have deep experience and understanding on technical, commercial and business considerations of the energy industries.
Oil & Gas;Coal projects;Cogeneration.
We advise on fossil-fuel power generation and in particular on:
We assist on FIDIC, LOGIC, CRINE and other standard forms and assist owners, operators, EPC contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in international projects to be built and operated in different jurisdictions.
We provide assistance on:
- tender phase and preparation of relevant documentation including standard documents prepared by the owners and lenders;
- drafting and negotiation of the right contract for the specific project (amongst design-bid-build, design-build, EPCM, BOT and the like) based on the most sophisticated practice in Construction Law;
- legal projects management during construction and operation phases with focus on Dispute Avoidance;
- contract and claim management including preparation of statements of claims and analysis of planning and quantum aspects making use of international principles and standards according to Construction Law;
- dispute and litigation when unavoidable through our Commercial Litigation and Arbitration practice;
- mergers and acquisitions of energy projects and companies, joint ventures, project financing.
For more details on our experience, please do not hesitate to contact us.