What we can do for your construction and procurement project.
If your project relates to construction, engineering or procurement of:
Infrastructure or civil works;
Power producing, oil & gas, industrial or chemical plants;
Logistic and warehouse projects;
Leisure and hotels.
we can assist you and handle all the legal issues linked to your project whether it is about drafting and negotiating contracts, drafting statement of claims or settling a dispute.
We focus our specialization also on technical, commercial and business aspects of the construction and procurement industry.
We are frequently appointed since early stages of projects and we are proud to ensure effective solutions for the avoidance of disputes.
We advise on FIDIC, LOGIC, EIC, ICC and other standard forms of contract and assist owners and developers, EPC and EPCM contractors, major subcontractors and equipment suppliers on contract and procurement strategies providing assistance on:
- choosing the right contract form for the specific project (amongst design-bid-build, design-build, EPCM, BOT and the like) based on the most sophisticated practice in Construction Law;
- choosing the right pricing method for the specific project (lump-sum, cost-plus, unit price);
- legal project management with focus on dispute avoidance;
- claim management including preparation of statements of claims and analysis of planning and quantum issues making use of international principles and standards according to Construction Law;
- mergers and acquisitions of energy projects and companies, joint ventures, project financing.
If you wish to know more, do not hesitate to contact us.